Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final

Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final
Timothy Weah has confirmed that his Celtic loan has come to a premature end before their final three games of the season.The 19-year-old attacker has left to join up with the USAs squad for the upcoming Under-20 World Cup in Poland.Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah2
Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah
The Hoops still have an Old Firm meeting with Rangers to play on Sunday, as well as two games against Hearts (one in the Scottish Cup final), however Weah will not be a part of the squad.He explained the situation in an Instagram statement which read: To all my Celtic fans, I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic.I will be joining my national team to participate in the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday, so Ill be on my way. It was a true honour playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us.As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself.I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance.To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all.Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year2
Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year
In his 16 appearances for the club Weah bagged four goals, though the PSG loanee’s game time dwindled as the campaign wore on.He concluded: I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me.I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way.It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me.
View this post on Instagram To all my Celtic Fans I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic. I will be joining my National team to participate in the U20 World Cup in Poland. With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so Ill be on my way. It was a true honor playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us. As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself. I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance. To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all. I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way. It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me. God blessA post shared by TIMO WEAH (@timothyweah) on


Fergie on a visit to Elland Road with Manchester United

Liverpool team news: Klopp delivers positive update on two key stars ahead of Champions League… CaughtOffside 12:01 23-May-19 Klopp outlines Keita and Firmino fitness situations; Reds set for boost ahead of Champions League final Empire Of The Kop 11:59 23-May-19
NewsNow: Jordan Henderson news | Breaking News 24/7

The Iranian has struggled for Brighton

Champions League final: Sean Cox congratulates Liverpool for winning European Cup with defeat of TottenhamSource: Talk SportPublished on 2019-06-03
overjoyed Sean Cox congratulates Liverpool for CL success

Nathan Ashmore jumped into where the Boreham Wood fans were standing to confront the abusive supporters

Team news news: Mauricio Pochettino hands 18-year-old Oliver Skipp his first Premier League start, with Christian Eriksen on the bench at Wembley. Elsewehere, Fabian Schär, Javier Manquillo and
Archive | Monday 10th November 2014 | Express.co.uk

Gerard Deulofeu bagged a consolation

A distraught Liverpool fan was reduced to tears live on talkSPORT after seeing his team miss out on the Premier League title. Liverpool ended their campaign with a 2-0 victory over Wolves, but that wasn't enough to get their hands on their first top flight trophy for 29 years, as Manchester City were crowned champions again.
Liverpool fan breaks down in tears on talkSPORT after losing

Celtic had the lion’s share of possession after Rangers went down to ten men

The Premier League fixtures for the 2019/20 season will be unveiled on Thursday morning, with the top-flight teams all eager to find out their opening day opponents. Fans will have their fingers
Championship table predicted: Supercomputer reveals FINAL

Bolton will be able to play at home for the rest of the season

Manchester City will battle to hold their perch at the top of the Premier League in the penultimate round of the 2018/19 season and host Leicester City in the curtain closer of Week 37. Pep
Preview: Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 26 - Last Word on

No Premier League trophies were harmed in the celebrations this year and last year

How a North v South Premier League All-Star game might look featuring Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool stars Monday, 18 February 2019 The NBA All-Star game dominated the weekend's sporting action in America this weekend as the best in the game went head-to-head at the Spectrum Center in North Carolina.
North vs South Premier League All-Star game: Mirror Football

McClaren was left incensed

Tottenham vs Chelsea LIVE: EFL Cup latest news and reaction - Harry Kane penalty seals 1-0 win at Wembley Pochettino deployed Dele Alli on Chelsea's metronome Jorginho in November, a tactic
Liverpool v Napoli: Why Reds must isolate Marek Hamsik in

Matteo Guendouzi in action against Manchester City

Manchester United and Molde agree fee if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer becomes permanent boss and they can't get Mauricio Pochettino Written by: fpnews Posted on: December 20, 2018 Manchester United and Molde have reportedly agreed a fee if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer becomes permanent manager of the Red Devils in the summer.
Manchester United appoint Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as permanent

Idrissa Gueye is a regualr starter for Everton

Celtic captain Scott Brown has been cited by the SFA after the recent Old Firm match at Parkhead. It means the player now faces a ban. The controversial midfielder was at the centre of several incidents and he will now have to answer the charge.

It was a tight game at Anfield

Tottenham Hotspur could be set to reignite their interest in signing Mateo Kovacic from Real Madrid this summer, according to reports in the British media. Metro is claiming that the Lilywhites
LIVE Kovacic Real Madrid News | One News Page



Naby Keita has become the latest Liverpool player to suffer an injury problem during the current international break after he was carried off the pitch in Guinea's Africa Cup of Nations match
Naby Keita injury: Did you see this as Liverpool ace

The likes of Van Dijk and Alisson has transformed Liverpool’s fortunes at the back

Ray Wilkins: talkSPORT pay tribute to Chelsea legend on one year anniversary of his death with story from ex-soldier he helped back on his feet Thursday, 4 April 2019 Today, talkSPORT remember former England international and friend of the station Ray Wilkins, who sadly passed away one year ago.
Ray Wilkins was living alone before he died | Daily Mail Online

Silva’s side put in a spirited display against Liverpool

Goal presents Brand Finance's run through of the 10 most valuable brands in football in 2015 Real Madrid, Man United and football's 10 most valuable brands in 2015 | Goal.com Women's World Cup
Top 10 most valuable brands in football, including Barcelona

Post a Comment

0 Comments